Vevo Visa Results in Seconds via Mobile
Scan passports Check a visa status by scanning a potential employee’s passport or a photocopy.
Effortless Automated On-going Checks Our recurring checks are scheduled and visa specific, getting rid of the need to sign into the VEVO website and perform on-going manual checks.
Bulk upload and self on-boarding Stop processing documents manually with automated employee self on-boarding via email, bulk spreadsheet upload or integration with your HRM software.
Vaccination Status Management for Employers
Process efficiencies Automate requests for vaccination status, boosters required and completed, evidence and consent from large numbers of employees.
Confidence Ease of use for employers and employees. Instant validation of vaccination status. Ability for line managers to check, validate and add new employees via our app on a smart device. Data security and privacy.
Reports / Alerts / Verification / Audit trail Real time information segmented and dispersed across your organisation. System Integration Available via API. Automated daily data extract to external applications.
A Clear Snapshot of Visa Holding Employees
Workforce metrics Understand the numbers of employees who have different types of work rights.
Compliant Audit Trail Keep a searchable record of all checks conducted through the platform.
Secure Segmented Access Segmented dashboard access displays only relevant data for as many managers or supervisors as you need.
Maintaining visa compliance for over 65,000 employees across Australia's largest businesses.
Check all employees at once
- Uploads all current employee data into the website application
- Runs checks and provides data on all current employees
- Allows you to check data quickly and ensure that all details are up to date
Automatically runs VEVO checks on all visa holders
- Regularly checks employees against the VEVO system to advise if there has been a change in their visa conditions
- Customisable automated distribution of reports by email
- Ability to automate off boarding of employees into historical status via flat file exchange
Keep a searchable record of all checks conducted through the platform
- Stores each check that was completed through the platform and allows you to search through records and retrieve any information that you need
- Helps to provide data for difficult conversations with staff or if government bodies ask for proof of checks
Three types of automated reports sent from CheckWorkRights
- Summary Reports provide an overall picture of your employees’ checks and include work entitlement information as well as a summary of which employee’s visas will be expiring in the next 30, 60, or 90 days
- Critical Work Rights Reports lets you know which employees have passports expiring shortly
- Change in visa details allows you to keep track of the changes in visas and shares the information on the employee’s new visa and any restrictions associated with it
Integrate our API seamlessly into your existing software
- Allows communication between CheckWorkRights and your current human resources or payroll software
- Integrates with current systems allowing our application to easily become part of your current business process
- If there is not a current integration, we can work together to build a custom integration
Mobile passport scanning saves time and headaches
- Quickly scan an employee or potential employee’s passport and get results within moments
- Receive an automatic result with their visa status
Contractor Management Tool with reporting and audit trail
- Worker issued QR code by Contractor
- Enables end user to phone scan a workers QR code at farm gate to verify current work rights.
- Allows field staff to check data quickly and ensure legal right to work is in place