Security & Privacy
We believe that all businesses can be compliant when hiring and employing workers. We hope to help businesses in all industries with this goal, which will eventually raise the compliance levels across Australia.
In order to do that, collecting personal information is crucial. Simultaneously, developing and maintaining our customers’ trust is a top priority for our business and our team.
Below you will find documents that share information about our privacy and security measures which share our detailed approach so that you can feel more confident using our products and services and ensure your data is safe and secure.
End-User Licence Agreement (EULA)
This document forms the contract between CheckWorkRights who is providing the software and the client, who is using the software.
It includes topics such as what you can do when using the software and our rights and obligations to you as the software provider.
We understand your concern for security and privacy and we protect and maintain security around all personal information.
Some ways that we do this include:
- Using two-step verification to log into administrative accounts
- Only allowing people who require information to have access to it
- Performing risk assessments on a frequent basis
- Encrypting data so that it is not accessible. If someone does manage to access it, we make sure that there are no identifying features
Looking for other policies?
CheckWorkRights also has comprehensive policies and procedures that cover various aspects of the business including:
- Data Classification Policy
- Data Security Policy
- Incident Response Policy
- Change Management Process
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management Policy
- Password Policy
These policies are available if required, let us know what you need and we will email them to you.