Vaccination Status Management with CheckVax
Our new CheckVax tool operates neatly within the architecture of the market leading CheckWorkRights application. Existing benefits of the CheckWorkRights platform (security protocols, efficient data exchange, bulk data management, seamless workflows for the HR team and employees, etc) are available now. It is an enterprise level solution to a new problem faced by employers: that of ensuring oversight and ongoing management of employees’ vaccination status.
We deliver a seamless and efficient approach to vaccine status management for employers of workforces large and small.
Scroll down for system highlights
- Email delivery platform with reminders and guidance to provide relevant Australian / Overseas documentation
- Employee Privacy consent to share and store sensitive documentation
- Management of Medical exemption or personal objection
- Verification of vaccination status
- Dashboard with segmented reporting to match organisational structure
- Status of employees available to authorised users via mobile app
- CheckVax email reminders of booster due
- CheckVax to collect evidence of booster
- Automatic change of vaccination status when an employee does not provide evidence of booster within the specified time
- Segmented automated reporting and alerts
- Automated daily data extract to provide vaccination status to other HRIS / Payroll / Rostering systems as required
- System integration options