Please select a subject
How do I add individual staff members using the mobile application?
One of the first, and subsequently the most common tasks you will have to do with the Check Work Rights platform is to add new staff members. Here is how you can do it in a few simple steps using our mobile application which should not take more than a couple of minutes.
- Go to the App Store or the Play Store
- Download the “Check Work Rights App” to your device
- Set up a Username and Password
- Log into the App
- Click “Scan passport” to scan the biodata page on the employee’s passport
- You can also use either a black and white or colour photocopy of the page
- Make sure that you have received permission from the employee to perform this check and then accept the terms and conditions
- Within a few seconds, you should have the check results on the screen
- If the result is:
- Green- The person has unlimited work rights
- Yellow- The person has limited work rights. Please check the conditions and limitations for further information.
- Red- The person has no work rights. Please check the messages to understand whether the person’s visa has been cancelled or has expired.
- The individual will automatically be added to the ongoing monitoring feature of the app
- If you need to save or share the results, click the “share” button
- This will give you the option to share the result by email or save it to a pdf