How do I add a user to the platform?
- Login to your Check Work Rights account through our public website checkworkrights.com.au
- On the left-hand panel click, “admin,” then “+ user”
- A pop-up menu will appear asking you to “add user”
- Under account profile choose “admin/standard user”
- If you do not want the user to have access to the mobile application or the web application, then you have to “untick” the boxes with those options
- When you click “submit,” the person will get an email asking them to login to the app to confirm their account and will then be added to the dashboard as a user with administrative access to the account